Call for Presentations is updated. Please click here for more details.
About EIC 2022
Edge Intelligent Computing (EIC) is an emerging technology paradigm appealing for extensive
Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios such as environment monitoring, disaster warning, meta
cyberspace. However, low power and constrained hardware resources impose critical design
challenges in the process of EIC systems’ real-world implementation. In this workshop,
we are not only interested in the advanced edge computing technologies, but also bring
a focus on how to implement the computation-/data-intensive machine learning algorithms
on IoT edge devices. The workshop will bring together both scientists and engineers from
academia and industry who are working on Edge Intelligent Computing architectures and systems.
The topics of the workshop will include but not limit to the following topics:
1) Edge computing architectures
2) Edge computing software co-design
3) State-of-the-art edge computing systems
4) Intermittent computing systems
5) Energy harvesting systems
6) Low power ML algorithm optimization
7) Low power Processing-In-Memory (PIM) accelerators
8) Nonvolatile processors
9) FPGA-based edge intelligent computing
10) Design-space exploration for edge intelligent computing systems
11) Cross-layer design methodologies for edge (intelligent) computing
12) Compiler and OS optimization for edge (intelligent) computing
13) Modeling, simulation and analysis for edge computing systems
14) Case study for edge intelligent computing systems.
ESWEEK is a premier event covering all aspects of hardware and software design for smart, intelligent,
and connected computing systems. Different from the traditional computing systems, EIC is an emerging technology
domain with a special focus on how to implement machine learning algorithms on the power and resources constrained
small/tiny devices and meet QoS and/or real-time requirements. Same to the theme of ESWEEK,
this workshop is featured of discussing hardware/software co-design/co-optimization techniques.
This is highly related to ESWEEK and complements it.
Submission Deadline: Oct. 2, 2022 (AOE)
Acceptance Notification: Oct. 5, 2022
Presentation: 9:30 am - 12:00 am, Oct. 11, 2022 (GMT+8)